Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Alone!

The Bible says, “Come let us reason says the Lord”! I find myself wanting to spend more time by myself these days. Not that I have little desire to be with the ones I love but I need to hear another voice other than those around me. Alone is so different that lonely because to be alone means I can hear the voice of God but to be lonely means I can only hear the voice of pity and self interest. One voice takes through the valley to the mountain top where the other voice takes me from the mountain top to the valley but seldom through it! I need to be alone but I never need to be lonely. Alone means you are away from the people however lonely means the people are away from you. I must leave my crowded life and slept away to just be with my Father. It might just be for a moment a few minutes when I turn off the world to turn on the His word! I want to no other voice but His. God never raises His voice so we must be silent to hear Him. Go ahead Lord I am listing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment