Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thank you!

I just want to take a moment and say a huge thank you to all of my volunteers that give themselves to the cave week in and week out. All of you are such a blessing to my life and the cave simply would not happen without you. You all have jobs you all have families and you all do not have the time to do what you do. However you choose to do something that the other 80% have failed to do…sacrifice! You arrive early and many times are the last to leave the gym. You never complain and have this, “whatever it takes” attitude to get the job done. And you do it all for one outcome that a man might experience the life transforming message of Jesus Christ. To my precious brothers  thank you from the bottom of my heart! We set up the cave to tear down satins’ kingdom!!!

                                                                                                                              

 

No comments:

Post a Comment