Friday, March 26, 2010

No!

What is the difference between being busy and being productive? As I race through what is left of my life I am reminded that the Bible says,” our life is like a vapor”! I guess that means very quick with few stops along the way. I believe the main difference between busy and productive is found in one word…intentional! I simply choose to make my life matter even if it means making a few people mad along the way. The ability to be intentional is to have the courage and I mean courage to say NO and to set priorities with the wisdom of ridged flexibility. The key as a man is to know when and more importantly who to say no to. If I live intentional someone at any given moment will be disappointed with my ability to say NO. As I say yes to God He teaches me who to say NO to starting with me!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment