Thursday, March 25, 2010

Buzzed!

Buzz Oates was in the cave last night sharing the life of an 86 year old man and a journey that could easily become a major motion picture. If I were to give the film a title it would be, “How to Get the Buzz On”! From mowing lawns for 25 cents per yard (push mower) to near death experiences during WW2 as a bombardier to becoming one of the leading businessmen in the nation Buzz Oates typifies what it is to have a dream and never look back. During his presentation on three different occasions through watered eyes this millionaire several times over said,” This most important decision he or any man can make is to give their life to Jesus Christ”!  He went on to say that he has had failures but Jesus Christ has always been faithful. He refereed to Jesus as his best friend. I guess I walked away knowing what has real value a true significance. Buzz did not write me a big fat check but he did make a huge deposit in my life. I am truly Buzzed!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment