Monday, March 22, 2010

Marriages!

Over The last 4 weeks Cherisse and I have been teaching a marriage class at Sunset Christian Center. Our  focus has been The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman. Many guys said they have the book but never really have taken the time to read it. Wow is that the story of men’s lives… I have something that will change my marriage but I just haven’t taken the time to use it. It seems like every time Cherisse and I decide to teach a class on marriage ours comes under attack. Now I am not sure attack is the right word  maybe the proper word would be test as in do you have your act together? I love Cherisse with all my heart and I know she loves me but we defiantly do not speak the same language. Sometimes I feel like we are from two different countries try to be missionary’s to one another. We both have some life changing truth but we just don’t have the right language. After 20 years of marriage I think I have learned two words…forgive me!

 

1 comment:

  1. “Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”- James 1:12

    ReplyDelete