Monday, March 1, 2010

Little things!

I woke up this morning and tucked away inside of my laptop was a sticky note. Someone knew my life well enough to know that I would be sure to find it there. Someone took the time out of the craziness of their life to think about mine. Someone gave me one of those “little things”! I mean it was just a few lines on a sticky note nothing huge nothing that took a lot of time or money. It was a moment of sweet surprise that touched me and moved me and gave me what I needed… acknowledgement. It is always the little things that cause big things to matter. Sometimes the little thing can cause the heart to break and and over a period of time the marriage to breakup. And sometimes it is the little things that can cause a heart to find healing and warmth and the courage to say I forgive you. Today I received my little thing and all it said was, “you’re a great dad! Love ya pops xoxox Nicole”! She changes my big world with her little things. Thanks sweetie!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment