Monday, March 8, 2010

Road trips!

For those of you who follow my blog I am sure you have noticed it has been a couple of days since my last entry. I was asked to speak to the California Republican Assembly in Los Angeles over the weekend so the Z family decided to make a road trip out of it. I love road trips because it always gives me a few life tips along the way. One of the life tips when taking a road trip is to try to leave the laptop turned off and give your focus to the family not work. Even though it is sometimes difficult turning something off in order to turn something on is well worth the effort. Another life tip I learned was to try to take more road trips! You learn a lot about the people you love when traveling in a car for more than 8 hours like the need to use the bathroom when there isn’t any for miles. I guess the thing that made this trip special is that the next Zelesky road trip will be taking my little girl to Tennessee to go to college. What a life tip that will be!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment