Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Attitude!

There are a lot of things that happen in my life that I absolutely have no control over such as my hair loss, how tall am not, my waste size ok forget the waste! Let’s face it life has a way of sometimes just slapping us silly. We are all one phone call away from a life altering situation good or bad. The days we are now living in are days of uncertainly and for many men the fear of a loss job, kids freaking out, unplanned illness and no retirement brings stress and sometimes crazy choices. Guys are just plan tired of all the demands and feeling like is this all worth it? I am the first to admit that my attitude is determined by what is happening around me rather than who is happening in me. I choose to let life determine my attitude rather than letting the life giver Jesus Christ so invade me so encompass me that the “who happenings” are more significant that what happens. Not to sound too religious but I need to be so in love with Jesus that His who overtakes my what! I can choose my attitude when I submit to His authority. Attitude is all about perspective how we see ourselves and others. My attitude changes when it is more about how He sees things not how I see them. Jesus let me see what you see moment by moment!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment