Monday, February 15, 2010

Something Different!

If you want something different you have to do something different. Yesterday was my something different day! I was afforded the wonderful opportunity to preach at Sunset Christian Center by Pastor Greg. This is something that I take very seriously and with much prayer and thought. I am more of an evangelist than a pastor and God asked me to step out of my comfort zone into the bold zone! At the end of the service I asked people to come forward to except Jesus Christ as their savior. This was a bold move on my part and their part and as a result God did His part. This may never happen again for we are never to put God in a box or make a move of God something we worship. However we are all to expect God to take us out of what is comfortable into what is confronting. Men must go where God is taking them to be fully alive! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment