Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Meetings that matter!

I hate meetings or should I say I hate meetings that don’t matter or should I say I hate meetings that don’t matter to me. I like meetings that are short and sweet that is why I don’t make a very good counselor. My ADD kicks in with anything that has to do with administration even though if need these people to keep me from going to jail. I love meetings that have to do with vision casting or when someone is sharing their passion for life. Whining or grip sessions drive me crazy or someone who just wants to hear themselves talk. I know meetings are a necessary evil and that some are even somewhat productive. I just wish I did have to go to them. I love meetings that I call but the ones that are calling me. I need to have a better attitude when it comes to meetings. Maybe the way I go into one would make a difference in the way I come out of one! Gotta run I am late for my next meeting.

 

1 comment:

  1. I was out of town for the past 2 weeks with work and last night was my first night back to The Cave. I am pretty new to the Cave but after missing only two nights, I remembered how powerful and important Wednesday nights are!! Thanks to Pastor Z for another crazy sermon! Glad to be back!!

    -Ben

    ReplyDelete