Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just Jesus!

Most men are just plan tired. They are tired of their job, tired of the bills, tired of relationships, tired of trying to figure everything out. They go to bed tired wake up tired and feel tired most of the day and for many guys they are tired of church, God and everything that is associated with it. They do what they hate most of their lives only to try to save enough money so at the end of their lives they can re-tire… But then there is Jesus! Not the rules and regulations just Jesus. Not how much can you get done today but just Jesus. Not trying to find your identity in what you do but just Jesus. Not busy going to or staying away from but just the living water Jesus. When was the last time it was just you and Jesus? In Him is the place of rest. Just Jesus!

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good word Z. I feel refreshed after an incredible night in the Cave, but 90 minutes a week just isn't enough. I need to make sure I purpose to carve out time that is spent with Him.

    Matthew 11:28-30 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

    ReplyDelete