Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cave day!

In a few short hours the gym at Sunset Christian Center will be transformed into a hospital for men who are broken and hurting. This isn’t just a church with a steeple but a battle ground that fights for the hearts of fathers, sons, brothers, uncles and friends. A small army of men show up every Wednesday night to help set up and tear down the Man Cave. They are thanked by the lives that are transformed including their own. They are angles that look like men! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Cave day is what I am all about and I find great pleasure in knowing that God by His mercy and grace has allowed me the opportunity to play my small part in this move of God with in the hearts of men. The cave is too crowed for egos or political correctness but there is plenty of room for humility and honesty. Come as you are but leave as God has always wanted you to be. It is cave day and I would not have it any other way! See you tonight. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment