Monday, May 3, 2010

Loving it!

Man has it been awhile since I have blog. Can you tell that blogging is not one of my passions? It reminds me of spending time with God. You start missing one day with the Father and before you know 3 weeks have gone by. I must say I miss Him more than I miss this!

Anyway I am writing this from our nation’s capital in fact when I look out my hotel room window I can see the Washington monument. I am here speaking at the American Association of Orthodontics convention. I love speaking and I love the fact that I am allowed the awesome opportunity to live out my God given calling. Few men even know what they are called to do let alone live it every day of their lives. I hurt deeply for men who are still trying figure out why they are on the planet and what truly brings joy and a since of purpose and significance to their lives. Like Moses in the desert men wander not wonder for years when their promise land is within them. My great joy is when I see men discover their passion/calling and watch them become the pirates seeking for the lost treasure of the souls. What an adventure what a risk what a way to be fully alive. I am loving it are you

 

No comments:

Post a Comment