Friday, May 7, 2010

Risky!

I love to take risk and to tempt failure on regular bases. I never feel fully alive unless the possibility of failing is knocking at my hearts door. I know this is true because I have failed more than I have succeeded. The Christian life was never meant to be lived with a man made safety net just beneath us. I am not saying that we simply abandon all reasoning or we come up with some plan and ask God to bless it. But what I am saying is to be willing to allow God to speak to you and even if it is not comfortable you would still be willing to take the first step. The willingness is the first step. We want the presents of God but with conditions! We want God to have His way in our way. We want God to move but we will dictate the direction! The time has come for men of God to become fearless in the faith and stop sanitizing the sacred! Stop telling God how free we are within the prisons of our own comfort ability. Do we truly want all that God has to offer or do we want what makes since to us? God is all about the risk not the resort!                            

 

No comments:

Post a Comment